You’re listening to WPSU’s Health Minute, a collaboration with Penn State’s College of Nursing.
The past few weeks have been challenging as we continue to take precautions to slow and prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Here are some tips to help you stay connected to your family, friends, and community:
- Use video calling, texting, and social media.
- Write letters and send care packages.
- Take an online education or exercise class.
- Learn new skills.
- Plan an online “coffee break” with co-workers.
- Have a family movie night.
- Read a book.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Seek out news from reliable and expert sources.
Social distancing doesn’t have to mean social withdrawal. Staying connected will help us all stay healthier and happier as we weather this pandemic together.
Join us next week for WPSU’s Health Minute.
For all of our episodes, visit wpsu.org/healthminute.
I’m Cheraine Stanford, WPSU.