Most Active Stories
- State College pilots web project to boost civic engagement
- Take Note: Noted Nigerian Author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Talks about Her Novel "Americanah"
- Remembering Susan Riddiford Shedd
- A Quest For The Unattainable Unification Of Knowledge
- State College Borough Council Poised to Approve Tax Increase
WPSU News Team
Fri March 28, 2014
Take Note: Why is Peter Diamanidis So Optimistic about the Future?
Renowned futurist and New York Times best-selling author Peter Diamandis advises the world’s top CEOs on how to make the most of what he calls exponential technologies. April 1, he’ll be the keynote speaker at Penn State’s Shaping the Future Summit on the Impact of Innovation. WPSU’s Patty Satalia finds out why he’s so optimistic about the future.