Most Active Stories
- BookMark: "Mush From Sled Dogs to Celiac, the Scenic Detour of my Life" by Tara Caimi
- 20 Years Later, Sabotage Of Amtrak's Sunset Limited Still A Mystery
- Episode 615: A 12-Year-Old Girl Takes On The Video Game Industry
- Art for the Airwaves Winner: Adam Muchmore
- Plastic Pollution in the 'Age of Plastic'
WPSU News Team
Mon August 11, 2014
WPSU Blues Archive - August 9, 2014
An archive recording of the WPSU Blues show as broadcast on August 9, 2014 and hosted by Max Spiegel.
The first hour features tracks from Ray Charles, The Black Keys, Dan Auerbach, Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon, Jack White, Sleepy John Estes, Alabama Shakes, and Chet Atkins with Merle Travis.
The second hour features Buddy Guy, Corey Harris, Ry Cooder, The Doc Watson Family, Big Joe Williams, Zydepunks, Lucky Peterson, Jesse Fuller, Etta James, and Bonnie Raitt.