Most Active Stories
- BookMark: "Mush From Sled Dogs to Celiac, the Scenic Detour of my Life" by Tara Caimi
- 20 Years Later, Sabotage Of Amtrak's Sunset Limited Still A Mystery
- Episode 615: A 12-Year-Old Girl Takes On The Video Game Industry
- Art for the Airwaves Winner: Adam Muchmore
- Plastic Pollution in the 'Age of Plastic'
WPSU News Team
Sun August 31, 2014
WPSU Blues Archive - August 30, 2014
An archive recording of the WPSU Blues show as broadcast on August 30, 2014 and hosted by Max Spiegel.
The first hour features tracks from Stevie Ray Vaughn, Ry Cooder, Joe & Eddie, the Morning 40 Federation, The Persuasions, Carolina Chocolate Drops, John Lee Hooker, The Rolling Stones, The Grateful Dead and more.
In the second hour, hear Molly Mason & Jay Ungar, J.J, Cale, Ray Fuller & The Blues Rockers, Bessie Smith, Speckled Red, R.L. Burnside, The Memphis Jug Band and more.